If you think that all toilets are made the same, you’re completely wrong. If it is time to install a new toilet in your bathroom, it is important that the time is taken to find a design that suits your style and needs. Many toilets are available, each delivering pros and cons that may or may not break the deal for you. When you need a toilet, here are a few things to look for.
· Fit: Do not buy a toilet until you’ve measured the current unit in the bathroom. Proper measurements ensure the toilet that you buy fits properly into its space without the need to make adjustments or endure other headaches to make the connection.
· Size: There are toilets sold in a few different sizes. The standard toilet is sold in a 15″ height from the floor, but there are models that are 17″ or 18″ tall. These are compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
· Design: The toilet design makes your bathroom unique. There are wall-mounted, one-piece, and two-piece toilet designs. The wo-piece toilet is the most commonly used in bathrooms. It features a bow and separate tank.
· Bowl Type: The bowl type you can pick from is round or elongated. An elongated rim is 2-3 inches longer in the front that a round bowl which nerve extends beyond 28″.
· Efficiency: A dual-flush toilet is the best option for homeowners who want an energy-efficient design. These toilets save water with every flush and are approved by the EPA!
The plumber spring tx can help you browse through the toilet options to find the perfect match for your bathroom. Use the information above to help narrow the selection and find the toilet that is right for your needs. Do not settle for less when your hard-earned money is on the line.